HIRING: Mindset Coach Position
Want to work parttime, flexible hours and from anywhere in a fulfilling, personal and challenging role for a company that helps smart conscious successful businesswomen get an amazing man and start a happy lasting relationship?
Want to earn about E 2,400 ex VAT per month for about 12 hours per week plus prep, not have to do any marketing, get top mentoring, and speak to inspiring women making a difference every day?
I’m Dr. Klara Adalena, and I’m the founder of The Love for Life Academy. My team and I mentor women from Europe to get an amazing man and start a happy, fulfilling and lasting relationship- and hopefully start a family, without giving up on their exciting careers. 95% of the women who work with us are successful! Meaning they either find their man during the course or feel confident they will find him soon! All of these are thankful they took the program knowing it has helped them break through to living in cause and realizing their destiny.
We have professional committed worldchangers eager to get coached every day – women committed to their outcomes and creating a better life – eager to keep the momentum up and makng it happen, and to get coached to break out of the dating death cycle and get an amazing man for lasting love and relationship.
As my Mindset Coach, YOU will be the person on our team that will keep our clients mindset on target so she can get her outcome and manifest a happy lasting relationship. Your job will be to hold her accountable, hold the space for the client to make decisions, choose what meaning she gives to various events, and keep moving forward. You support her to be committed, coachable, decisive and resourceful, and help her keep the momentum up. At different moments in the 8 week journey this implies:
- Kickoff: getting client into right mindset and attitude through Kickoff sessions of 0,5 hr for every new client.
- Half -way: checking and adjusting to keep her on target at halfway point through 4- Week Calls of 0,5 hr for every client.
- Ongoing in twice-a-week Q&A’s helping client reach her outcome be helping her see how every question is actually a question on re-aligning with the process and being committed, coachable, decisive and resourceful and keeping the momentum up.
- Friction Moments: when there is friction helping client see how this is due to letting go of commitment, coachability, decisiveness or resourcefulness, or dropping of momentum, and helping her to find these back in herself and get back in track through 15 or 30 minute calls and emails.
- Graduation: celebrating her wins and setting new goals at graduation; checking what further support is needed from Love for Life Academy. Through 8 – Week Calls of 0,5 hr for every client.
- Post -Graduation: 6 months later checkup through 30 minute call for every client.
In support of this, you will be expected to take part in team meetings Monday 2.00- 2.45 pm Amsterdam Time, and in briefings, and evaluations.
This is true breakthrough you facilitate leading to constructive action and desired outcome: allowing her momentum to build and her intended future to manifest.
I’m looking for an excellent listener and powerful leader, rooted in her body and earth, warm hearted and empathic. You give clear guidance, break through stories, and empower women to go for their highest goals while being in the vulnerability of her heart. You enjoy being challenged to go to your edge and you want to keep growing as a human being as part of an inspiring team and help me get these inspiring changemakers to bring their mission to a higher level and find a man who supports, loves and inspires her in every way.
Is this you?
- Committed, coachable, decisive and resourceful
- 100% certain you can add amazing value and raise our success ratio
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Senior NLP trainer or similar, experience and proven results in outcome oriented coaching
- Roots in traditions of sacred feminine, embodiment and love
- Female between 30 and 40 years – to match with our target group
- Available Tuesday & Thursday 7.00- 8.30 am Amsterdam Time for Q&A sessions
- Available Monday 2.00 – 2.45 pm Amsterdam Time for team meetings
- Available for about 12 hours per week, with possibility to grow to 20 or 30. Working 4 to 5 days a week parttime. You choose your own working hours within the window of: weekdays between 7.00 – 9.00 am, 12.00 am – 2.00 pm, and 5.00 – 10.00 pm Amsterdam Time.
- A true people person, communicative, putting people at ease naturally, empathic listener and also gracefully and powerfully taking the lead in conversation.
- Fascinated by Tony Robbins, NLP, Landmark or similar outcome oriented high impact coaching and excited to be part of an innovative team making this applicable for successful women.
- Warm hearted, smart, conscious and living in cause.
- Working and living in integrity.
- Eager to love and serve AND make big money- showing the world it can be done!
- Independent worker and also a fun team member.
- Looking for the freedom that comes from having a predictable, meaningful, well-paying job that lets you grow and evolve as a human being.
- Confident that with the right environment and the right mentors you can do anything.
This is NOT for you if:
- You are not an expert in NLP or similar coaching
- You are aspiring/ having a high ticket business yourself.
- You are fearful of committing. We’re looking for longterm partnership!
Apply to join our team if you have these qualities:
- You are available to work part time 4 or 5 days a week
- You are able to attend our 45 minute live meetings on Mondays 2.00 – 2.45 pm
- you are excited to offer live Q&A’s on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7.00- 8.30 am Amsterdam time and are excited to get daily feedback and training and invest in that
- You like connecting to people and genuinely care about them
- You are stable in your presence, have a positive energy and don’t take rejection personally
- You have consistent access to reliable internet fast enough for group skype calls, and a quiet space to hold your conversations
- You are honest and have high integrity
How to apply:
- Fill out the application below
- Create a 1-3 minute video explaining why you are the best fit for this position. You can upload it to youtube, mark is as unlisted, and send me the link through the form below.
- Take the DISC at this link and submit outcomes via the form.
- After we receive your form, we will email you within 24 hours and ask for:
- CV and full DISC report.
- Do not send a video that is longer than 3 minutes.
- Do not submit a video that is filmed vertically with your phone.
- Sit with your light source facing your face. For example, sit facing a window and film with your laptop webcam. The light source should be behind your camera—not behind you.
- You do not need to make the video fancy. Filming with your webcam is fine.
We will get in touch with you soon.